Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Smart Plugs not shipped yet. >3 weeks after ordered from the OC store

Has anyone else had the same experience? I ordered a pair of smart plugs during the CEC free smart devices promotion. It's been more than 3 weeks but I haven't gotten notification that they are shipped or any status change.

Best Answer

• Baba GheBaba Ghe Posts: 16Member
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you waterguy and snetphilie. I just sent them an email. Let's see what they have to say.

Answers

• WaterGuyWaterGuy Posts: 414Member, Moderator

@FremontSaver, have you tried contacting OC directly at [email protected]? My plugs were delivered about a week after I ordered. It sounds like they're having a little bit of trouble with the distributor, but it might be helpful to let them know you're waiting.

• snetphiliesnetphilie ConcordPosts: 139Member, Moderator

Mine were delivered pretty quickly as well. I second @WaterGuy 's suggestion of contacting them if you haven't.

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member
    edited June 2017

@WaterGuy and @snetphilie, did either of you order the TP-Link HS110 as your CEC free device? That is the model that was out of stock when I ordered, and, like @FremontSaver, I've still had no update.

If OC had offered the EcoBee4 as one of the options, I wouldn't still be waiting for plugs.

• WaterGuyWaterGuy Posts: 414Member, Moderator

@John K, nope, I ordered the mini plugs.

• snetphiliesnetphilie ConcordPosts: 139Member, Moderator

Yeah, I ordered the HS105 mini plugs too. I already have 4 of the 110's though, and I do like the features.