Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Is this legit? The proof is in the letter and the check.

The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,010Moderator

Initially, some people are skeptical. And they ask themselves, "Does this really work? Will saving energy through OhmConnect's program really raise money for the March of Dimes?"

Well, I can say with 100% certainty that it does! Just checkout the post that the March of Dimes made on their Facebook page about OhmConnect presenting a Big Check to @rickyhans, Senior Community Director at the March of Dimes. And here's a post that OhmConnect made on their own blog about our team.

Yes, I know it's not a real check, so for any one who is still skeptical, I've attached copies of the letters confirming the initial donations our team made as well as a copy of a cashed check.

Comments

• OHM.1OHM.1 Posts: 1Member
    That's just amazing! How could anyone not love this platform?
  • The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,010Moderator
    Agreed. But it’s not a matter of not loving it. Unfortunately, it’s a matter of skepticism around something that’s free and makes you (or your organization, school or non-profit) money, primarily due to a lack of understanding of the program (IMHO). And at times, it’s due to frustration around a program that isn’t perfect and doesn’t always work exactly how it’s intended. And at other times, it’s due to a lack of patience and not giving the benefit of the doubt with a company and its employees who are sincerely trying to make this product / program better every day, but sometimes fail along the way when somethings they try just don’t work.