Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

$20 gift card

The reason I joined ohm connect was that I was going to be able to help the environment by saving energy. Ohm connect just for signing up and becoming a first time member was going to give a $20 gift card which I haven't receive yet. I tried to contact them by phone, however, the person who I spoke with couldn't helped me at all. That is why I am writing today with the hope that I could find somebody, anybody who can help me with this matter.

Comments

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member

Hopefully, one of the mods will move this to the existing thread on this topic. You are not alone. Maybe the very top line of the forum can help. Only Support can help you.

• mac976mac976 Posts: 1Member
    I received a 20$ amazon gift card email , but the code is invalid
  • CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 238Member
    edited May 2018

Hopefully the answer by Claudia who works at OhmConnect at this thread helps.

If not, then try contacting OhmConnect through the HELP tab, and "Contact Support."

• cnwachukwucnwachukwu Posts: 1Member

I have similar issue. hope they do what they promised

• @cnwachukwu @shyllima @mac976 I am just following up to see if you have received your gift cards yet. If you haven't, please use @CKWM 's post to contact us and we can check for you! Thanks!

• catmom1967-mmcatmom1967-mm Posts: 1Member
    Never ever received my $20 Gift card and I've been signed up for a ling time. This is a scam to get your info
  • @catmom1967-mm funny you would say that because I just checked your profile and you got your points and cashed it out for a gift card. users will get the promotional gift when their profile turns to silver.

• kirstynsmithkirstynsmith Posts: 1Member
    @ahn are the points just added once you turn silver and it’s up to you to cash out to a gift card? Or is a gift card also sent to you? I think that’s why people are confused. Thanks!
  • David HoDavid Ho Posts: 1Member

I have never gotten anything from ohmconnect. I have been member for 3+ years.