Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Share your streaks so we can all see what is possible

Steve ESteve E Posts: 329Member, Moderator

I know that there have to be quite a few users now with streaks well over a 100 now, so let's see who has the target for us all to beat! Feel free to share any strategies you have for building / keeping your streak going.

I'll start by sharing mine.

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,557Member, Moderator

Here's mine....I'm available from 6pm to 5am due to having solar. My streak started back on 1/29/2017 and would probably be longer if I was available in the late afternoon. Having Solar it's not worth the risk of losing the streak. Currently almost 75% of my points come from the streak bonus so it needs to be protected!

I have an active streak shield card in place just in case I mess up.

• SrelazSrelaz FullertonPosts: 115Member

It isn't too hard to do.

• Steve ESteve E Posts: 329Member, Moderator

@Srelaz - do you have any restrictions on your #OhmHours in regards to the time you accept them. I only accept them after 4PM now on weekdays as my wife works from home two days a week, so we can't really accept #OhmHours when she's working. Personally I would like it if you could configure your availability by day of the week as opposed to only weekdays and weekends. That way we could accept #OhmHours on the days my wife goes to her office as they are the same days every week.

edited June 2018

@Steve E said:
    @Srelaz - do you have any restrictions on your #OhmHours in regards to the time you accept them. I only accept them after 4PM now on weekdays as my wife works from home two days a week, so we can't really accept #OhmHours when she's working. Personally I would like it if you could configure your availability by day of the week as opposed to only weekdays and weekends. That way we could accept #OhmHours on the days my wife goes to her office as they are the same days every week.

I'm wide open, I'll let my smartplugs and wi-fi thermostat take over if I'm not home.

I get 2-3 Ohmhours per week on average. Everyone in my house accepts them. We either go somewhere, sit with candles on if they come at 8 PM or after dark. I put them in our shared calendar so they come as no surprise. I kill the breakers if I'm home. If I need wi-fi for a laptop, I'll hotspot my phone. Extreme Ohmhouring! LOL

• EnergySavings2EnergySavings2 Posts: 7Member
    I feel so inadequate! Lol
  • Steve ESteve E Posts: 329Member, Moderator

@Samanchez said:
    I feel so inadequate! Lol

That's a pretty good streak you have going, just keep with it and you'll be over 100 before you know it

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,557Member, Moderator
    > @Samanchez said:
    > I feel so inadequate! Lol

Don't! We were all there too. The difference is that we just found out about OhmConnect before you did!
  • No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 404Member

My streak is up to 95 and I'm excited to be so close to 100 ! @Samanchez they add up fast during the summer. I was on 73 for my 5/24 OhmHour.
    I accept OhmHours from 5pm-6am. I've never gotten an early morning OhmHour. Weekends I accept all and my earliest has been 4pm. My latest has been from 8-9pm.