Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Home page points vs all team points

Good evening all energy savers! I see my points and and reductions on my home page however when I go to team it shows me as non participant. Help me out please?

Answers

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member

@NicholeMichelle, not everyone belongs to a team. Do you have reason to believe that you are, or were, a member of a team? Having said all that, the team pages are pretty much a mess with OC watching them fall apart.

• aliowens78aliowens78 Posts: 5Member
    I can’t find my team results either. I definitely joined a team and I click the invite button to invite others to my team, but I can’t find the results. I need help too! 😫
  • Mary_Sean_KorkosMary_Sean_Korkos Lancaster Ca 93536Posts: 37Member
    edited July 2018

Same boat here, My team page is a mess. I get reading of total points earned by collective team, but the reduction reads 0 kWh. Also the dates of #OhmHours I participate in aren't included on my team totals report page. This is what I see on my team page . I havent been able to pull up our team leader board for quite some time now. Not all dates are included on the Team Totals Profile . I have no problem inviting, and many join. I would just like to be able to message my team and share our successes and shortfalls with all my members.

• No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 400Member

@Mary_Sean_Korkos I was a team captain and was so fed up I deleted the team. Everything on the page was broken except the name and the team photo. With no capability to communicate with anyone, there was no way to do any team building or give encouragement to the laggers or kudos to the high achievers. I didn't see OC as interested in developing the Teams and, in my opinion, felt it was written off as a failure and left to fade away.

• Daniel PoonDaniel Poon Posts: 12Member

On a positive note, there is a leaderboard for the past OhmHours. You can get to it by clicking on the circular "Team Totals" points. It's nice to see how others are doing. From there you can view other OhmHour dates by clicking on symbols next to the OhmHour date. It also appears to list all the members of your team. I am still a team captain of "Ohms of Westminster", in hopes that things will get better eventually. If you are not part of a team, you are most welcome to join mine!

• Mary_Sean_KorkosMary_Sean_Korkos Lancaster Ca 93536Posts: 37Member

@Daniel Poon said:
    On a positive note, there is a leaderboard for the past OhmHours. You can get to it by clicking on the circular "Team Totals" points. It's nice to see how others are doing. From there you can view other OhmHour dates by clicking on symbols next to the OhmHour date. It also appears to list all the members of your team. I am still a team captain of "Ohms of Westminster", in hopes that things will get better eventually. If you are not part of a team, you are most welcome to join mine!

@Daniel Poon good news team page updated , but now , no permissions to view individual progress, no team invite suggestion, and only top 10 leaderboard on page.....
    Grr from one big mess to clean out by big brother. WTF is the mindset behind the changes for captain homepage, again. Grrrrr.