Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Why can’t I message my team or buddy?

You offer points for it yet there is no way I’ve found to message them. Make it possible or refund the promised points we would have gotten, each ohm hour, had we been able to do this?
The message team or buddy tab takes us to the faq blog page or faq page.
Keep your word or lose all credibility.

Answers

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member
    edited July 2018

@tiffty, where did you see an indication that messaging a buddy, team, or a teammate would get you points? Did you look on your Buddy page for a way to message him/her? The old "message team" button on the Team page hasn't worked for 3 years and the message button next to a team member on the team profile page has never worked.

• No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 404Member

@Tiffty , you seem to be having all kinds of problems with your dashboard, team and buddy pages. It might be best to send a message to [email protected] We are pretty much users here and the kinds of questions/demands you have are out of our scope.
    When I click on the Buddy tab, it takes me to my Buddy page and I can message my Buddy. It shouldn't take you to the FAQ page if you have a Buddy, so there is definitely a problem there. I do get tokens for messaging my Buddy, but not points. I get those tokens as soon as I hit send, so the system is working for me. Please reach out to the Support people and get the assistance you are looking for.

• TifftyTiffty Posts: 7Member
    I do have a buddy and can message her. I’ve also messaged the OhmConnect customer support multiple times to solve different issues. Not sure why so many different issues crop up after the others are resolved.
    Still brings me to the main forum page when I click message team.
    Thanks for all the effort to solve these problems. It’s frustrating but I do thank you all for the many helps.