OhmConnect isn't processing utility usage data, now I've been downgraded to Bronze status
I've emailed OhmConnect about half a dozen times over almost 3 weeks now. Every time I
get the same form response about referring my problem to engineers.
OhmConnect stopped getting my usage data from PG&E back in late June. I contacted PG&E and they said I needed to reauthorize data-sharing. So I did. After a couple days, the PG&E site showed that my authorization was processed.
I checked and the connection showed up on the OhmConnect site. But still there was no new usage data on my account going back to 6/22.
Then I lost my Platinum status. And all the points I should've gotten during MegaOhmHours this summer.
Today I logged in to find that according to OhmConnect, my account still isn't connected to PG&E.
What gives? Why can't OhmConnect fix this? Or do me the courtesy of sending a personal response to my emails.
I probably have over $100 in points waiting for me. I've invested almost $300 in SmartPlugs to save money. But now OhmConnect is cheating me out of the points we earned by dutifully cutting our circuit breaker during every MegaOhmHour this summer.
I recommended OhmHour to all my friends over the past 2 years. Even gifted SmartPlugs to my family members. I'm about to tell them not to bother. It's a poorly run program with bug-ridden technology at best. At worst, it's a scam. No one's minding the store and there's nothing to gain from it. And you'll probably ignore and delete this post, just like you ignored and deleted my emails and voicemails.