Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Looking for a Buddy

Comments

• Clean Skies!Clean Skies! SonomaPosts: 30Member

Queso Cat, Thanks so very much for explaining in detail how to contact a potential buddy through the team emails. Do you know if you can then opt out of that team, if no one responds to you as a buddy from that particular team?
    Many thanks, Queso Cat!

What do the "Rolling Stats" symbols mean on the Team pages?
    Thanks!
    Clean Skies!

And also why are the messages on the team pages not activated to be able to send a message to other Team members? Wondering if OC wants to have each member give permission or not to have their email accessed by other members?
    Wondering...
    Clean Skies!

• Queso CatQueso Cat Posts: 6Member
    edited August 2018
    @Clean Skies!
    Yes, you can absolutely leave a team and join another. Actually, my own city does not have a lot of active savers (many opting out or going over or not responding) so I moved on to the second search result which is a neighboring city. Checked their stats to make sure they had the same ohm hours and emailed away!

I have no idea what the rolling stats mean, so I’m inclined to go with UkiwiS’ guess. I also only joined ohm connect about 8 weeks ago :smile:
  • John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member
    edited August 2018

@Clean Skies! said:
    What do the "Rolling Stats" symbols mean on the Team pages?

@UkiwiS pretty much described it:

• Lightning Bolt -- percentage of OHs over the last 6(?) mos during which forecast was beaten. As I recall, one dash is 50% or so, and 4 dashes represents 100%.
    • Silhouettes -- number of referrals over last 6(?) mos. I don't believe it is a linear relationship . . . 4 dashes may represent more than 4 referrals.
    • Wi-Fi Symbol -- Number of devices. Not sure whether dashes bear a 1:1 relationship to the number of devices.

@Clean Skies! said:
    And also why are the messages on the team pages not activated to be able to send a message to other Team members? Wondering if OC wants to have each member give permission or not to have their email accessed by other members?

They never wanted to spend the time or money to finish building out the site . . . they just activated the site with the plan of finishing some things later. Private messaging never involves email addresses. If, as indicated above, email addresses are visible to the world (I don't have enough pts to check), I believe that is a serious privacy concern.

• Looking for a buddy in Bakersfield. I am a Platinum member with an average savings of 78% [email protected]

John K, thank you for your comments and information. I'm getting that same understanding that OC hasn't really finished and organized things in the way they need to this to be a more professional website, including training, and organization of the different fields in the Forum, etc. It's time to do, though, considering the number of current members and to draw in additional members, and to train them well--since referrals are a big aspect to at least half their business, I'd think they'd want to do this tout suite. Also, I agree with you about privacy concerns regarding emails. I'll check it later today and get back to you about that.
    Many thanks,
    M and G of
    Clean Skies!
    We were just in Lake Forest a couple of years ago--Pretty place with lots of trees and not too far from the ocean!

Queso Cat, thanks for the further info about joining/leaving a team. We've been members for 8 weeks, too. Trying to get up to speed on everything as fast as possible! Have a great weekend!
    Many thanks,
    Clean Skies!

• SrelazSrelaz FullertonPosts: 119Member

I’m searching for a platinum buddy. I reduce at 99%. Just saying.

• ToatsMcGoatsToatsMcGoats Posts: 7Member

@rdreese18-hotmail said:

Looking for a buddy in Bakersfield. I am a Platinum member with an average savings of 78% [email protected]

I live in Bakersfield too. Sent you a buddy invite.

• looking for a buddy. I save a lot so please let me know if anyone would like to be my buddy

• drowrichdrowrich Posts: 1Member

Need a Buddy 92127 area. Platinum and 90% Energy Saving, extremely rare I miss a ohm hour. [email protected]

• thomashenthomashen Posts: 1Member

Looking for a buddy in 95132 (san jose near milpitas). email is my ohmconnect username @gmail.com

• dslaidslai Posts: 27Member

Does OhmConnect automatically disconnect buddies for some reason? For a couple times so far, my buddy has been removed after we've been connected for a few days or week. It's not due to me and the other person says they did not do anything either. I haven't received any email or notification that my buddy was removed. I only notice that my buddy got removed when I don't see the Buddy link in the upper right of the web site.

• Shannon VandermarkShannon Vandermark SangerPosts: 2Member
    I'm looking for a buddy! 93657... Sanger...PGE... I am a platinum member with 38 streaks and counting I have never missed an OHm hour!!
  • Need a buddy. 93263 Shafter Ca
  • Kristen RKristen R Posts: 2Member
    edited September 2018

I need a buddy. I live in Yorba Linda 92886 I’m platinum and my auto paired buddy was pretty much a no show. My email is [email protected]

• @Kristen R said:
    I need a buddy. I live in Yorba Linda 92886 I’m platinum and my auto paired buddy was pretty much a no show. My email is [email protected]

Hi @Kristen R ! I just sent you a buddy invite, I'm in Fullerton 92832 ([email protected]). Hope we can pair up!

@Saket Kolhapure said:
    looking for a buddy. I save a lot so please let me know if anyone would like to be my buddy

Best to post your town, along with your zip code. You'll have a better chance of finding a buddy.

• Shannon VandermarkShannon Vandermark SangerPosts: 2Member
    I am looking for a buddy! I live in Sanger zip is 93657. Emial is vanderma[email protected]
  • OhmPaycheckOhmPaycheck Posts: 8Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm looking for a buddy. I live in Manteca (95337). PG&E. Platinum status with a streak of 15 and not stopping. We participate in every Ohmhour. Our last Ohmhour days were: 8/16, 8/17, 8/23, 8/24, 8/28, 8/29, 9/11.
    Email or send me an invite at: [email protected]
  • ToatsMcGoatsToatsMcGoats Posts: 7Member

I am still looking for a buddy! I live in Bakersfield 93305. My average reduction is 2.68 and my streak is 57 in a row. I was told to be buddies with someone they have to live with in 0.5 to 1 mile radius of you. Keep that in mind everyone. My email is [email protected]

@Srelaz said:
    I’m searching for a platinum buddy. I reduce at 99%. Just saying.

If you haven't posted your town and Zip Code, you probably want to. It's the easiest way to find a Buddy. Good Luck!

edited September 2018

Looking for a Buddy in Sonoma, 95476 - PG&E. The dates of our last 6 OhmHours are 8-23, 8-24, 8-28, 8-29, 8-31, 9-11.. Looking for someone whose OhmHours match these. We are Platinum and participate in each and every Ohm Hour. We have a streak of 21 and are now at 98% savings. Would like to have a buddy who's also committed to keeping their streak going.

Please send us an Invite to get buddied up ASAP at [email protected] Look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks!

(This is our updated request for a Buddy!)

• OhmPaycheckOhmPaycheck Posts: 8Member
    CleanSkies, I'm looking for a buddy and believe we would be a good match! We had 5 of 6 Ohmhours on the same days you had (every day except 8/31). We are Platinum status with a streak of 15. And we only signed up 2 months ago! We participate in EVERY Ohmhour and dont plan on stopping. I will send you an invite.
    Nicole Mead
    [email protected]
    > @Clean Skies! said:
    > @Srelaz said:
    > I’m searching for a platinum buddy. I reduce at 99%. Just saying.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If you haven't posted your town and Zip Code, you probably want to. It's the easiest way to find a Buddy. Good Luck!

Thanks for the help. Fullerton, CA 92833
  • buddy in san Ramon, CA , 94583 ???

• Looking for a buddy in Bakersfield 93309. I am a Platinum member with an average savings of 78% [email protected]

• Allison43Allison43 Posts: 1Member

Looking for a buddy, San Diego 92122.
    Missed one ohm hour early on so we're only gold with a streak of 8 but we're into it now (and platinum status should be on achieved soon).

Just looking for enough tokens to get a shield for the future, so I don't mind if you want a better buddy when one comes up.

> @Clean Skies! said:
    > @Srelaz said:
    > I’m searching for a platinum buddy. I reduce at 99%. Just saying.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If you haven't posted your town and Zip Code, you probably want to. It's the easiest way to find a Buddy. Good Luck!

Thanks for the help. Fullerton, CA 92833
This discussion has been closed.