Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Why haven’t I received credit on my referral?

nelliehammnelliehamm Posts: 1Member
I haven't gotten points for my mom I referred to this program either. Her account has been approved and she has been receiving ohmconnect msgs like I do. Can you please fix this and let me know when you do so I can refer more people.Some people aren’t believing your a legit company..Any information would be great.Thanks

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,577Member, Moderator

@nelliehamm said:
    I haven't gotten points for my mom I referred to this program either. Her account has been approved and she has been receiving ohmconnect msgs like I do. Can you please fix this and let me know when you do so I can refer more people.Some people aren’t believing your a legit company..Any information would be great.Thanks

Although the OC people monitor this forum I would highly recommend you contact them directly via an email to:
    [email protected]

• lugoluv74lugoluv74 Posts: 1Member
    Same thing here i have one that says it needs to be approved?How long does it take She told me that they're getting Ohm days ??

@lugoluv74 said:
    Same thing here i have one that says it needs to be approved?How long does it take She told me that they're getting Ohm days ??

Check out this from the FAQ:
    https://faq.ohmconnect.com/getting-started/what-should-i-expect-before-im-approved

Just because they get OhmHours doesn't mean they've been approved. Are they scoring points for those OhmHours or just getting tokens?

Have you downloaded the CSV file report and looked at their status?

• GilleyGilley Posts: 1Member
    Ive downloaded the csv report and for the last two weeks my grandpas account has been pending approval for utility. When will I get my points?

@Gilley said:
    Ive downloaded the csv report and for the last two weeks my grandpas account has been pending approval for utility. When will I get my points?

You'll get your points when they attain "Silver Status"

When the utility has approved them the status will change to "Utility Approved Enrollment".At that point they'll be "Silver" and that's when you get the points. There's lot's of good info in the FAQ, here:
    https://faq.ohmconnect.com/getting-rewarded/how-do-i-earn-points-for-referrals

• Sophia JimenezSophia Jimenez Posts: 6Member
    Me either I have 2 and I gotta notify someone I only got credit for one
  • 99thessamaui99thessamaui Posts: 1Member
    I've went silver but me nor my referee got points
    edited March 12

@99thessamaui said:
    I've went silver but me nor my referee got points

What status are they showing in your referral CSV file?

You can access it from here:
    https://login.ohmconnect.com/dashboard/referral

There's a link to download the file at the bottom of the above page.

• almceb11almceb11 Posts: 1Member
    I have four referals that have all gained silver status and me or them ahead ecived nothing it says 0 points next to there names
  • bethany090bethany090 Posts: 1Member
    I've gotten a referral who has gotten ohm hours still no bonus for both of us.
  • george-wgeorge-w Posts: 1Member
    I have three friends who I’ve helped set up ohm connect, and they’ve all participated in ohm hours. My referral page says they haven’t yet participated, but that is wrong. One has saved energy on five separate occasions. I’ve tried to get help from support multiple times, but the support staff just says that my referral page indicates they have not participated in an ohm hour, which I know. I’d really appreciate some help with my issue, which is that the referral page is not displaying accurate data, and not giving me points for referrals I’ve completed. Telling me what the referral page says is just not helpful.
  • jlawson937jlawson937 Posts: 4Member

After they have been signed up and approved, does a referral only have to participate, or, do they have to actually achieve a savings in order for you to get the referral bonus?

• naveen2010-vnaveen2010-v Posts: 2Member
    edited 4:10AM

I have referred my friends to OhmConnect. Please find the list.
    1. naveen-rajrathan
    2. ashikachhabda

Out of these 2 friends , one friend ( naveen-rajrathan) completed all steps required for referral bonus.
    1. utility approval
    2. getting to Silver Status
    3. participating in #OhmHours (participated more than 5 ohm hours)

Note : He got his welcome bonus also.

Still i didn't get my referral bonus. Please check my issue.