Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Prize Omhour goal is 0.00 kWh which is impossible for me to hit

KolchakKolchak FresnoPosts: 41Member

I have a Prize OhmHour on Wednesday the 7th and the goal is set at 0.0 kWh. There is no way I can beat or equal 0.0 kWh. In the past I twice flipped all the breakers off for an OhmHour and still ended up with something like 0.015 kWh. This 0.0 goal is going to kill my streak. And I'm only 211 points away from purchasing a shield to protect my streak. My home is 55 years old and so are my breakers. I've read here in the forums how others were not able to reach 0.00 kWh even with flipping the breakers off before the OhmHour and waiting to flip them on a few minutes after the OhmHour. What can I do to save my streak?

Best Answer

• NlindsayNlindsay San Diego Posts: 93Member
    Accepted Answer

@Kolchak said:
    I have a Prize OhmHour on Wednesday the 7th and the goal is set at 0.0 kWh. This 0.0 goal is going to kill my streak. What can I do to save my streak?

@Kolchak your streak should be safe... Im guessing that your goal of 0 kWh is not right. Maybe because of the recent data delays?

The blog says:
    We’ll tell you what your specific goal for that Prize #OhmHour is in the email and SMS ahead of time — it’ll be lower than your forecast, but not as tough as MEGA goals were this summer. ‍

You won't lose your streak unless you go over your Forecast, you can go over your goal and still be ok. For whatever reason, they don't mention a forecast in the prize OH email, you have to go to your dashboard and click on your upcoming OH to see your forecast.

Answers

• KolchakKolchak FresnoPosts: 41Member

@Nlindsay thank you for clearing that up. Thankfully I see my Forecast is 0.703 kWh which will be easy to beat and maintain my streak. I won't worry about hitting the Prize Goal this time. Thanks!

• Ohmmish HourOhmmish Hour Posts: 2Member

Does anyone happen to know when the next MEGA prize is, or if they’re seasonal?