Is OhmConnect out of money?
Events of the last month or so seem to point in that direction.
- Cashing out is limited to once a month.
- Prize OhmHours with no points to pay out
- Very few regular OhmHours, even with hot weather
- Buddy points haven't been paid since October 12th.
- Rebate (in points) for Smart Plug hasn't been credited to accounts. (Getting rid of Store inventory?)
- Staff admit they are severely understaffed. Are people jumping ship or can't they afford to hire anyone? I think the programmers were the first to go.
- And now the new status update... Severe cuts across the board which will leave most of us with earnings similar to our 3rd month with OhmConnect.
Did a company that was once thriving commit business suicide by "giving away" $5,000 in prizes each week and turning to gimmicks instead of investing in the company and the users?
So much potential... gone. Just like that.