Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Time change question

esochanesochan Northern CAPosts: 8Member

Before the daylight savings time change over the weekend, my 3/1 Ohmhour was way under the forecast. However, after the time change, it reflects the wrong hour; it's using the hour after the initial Ohmhour. Because of this, I'm now at 0 streak instead of 9. Can someone fix this so I can get my streak back?

Best Answer

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,495Member, Moderator

@samklee >

@esochan said:

Before the daylight savings time change over the weekend, my 3/1 Ohmhour was way under the forecast. However, after the time change, it reflects the wrong hour; it's using the hour after the initial Ohmhour. Because of this, I'm now at 0 streak instead of 9. Can someone fix this so I can get my streak back?

So the numbers for an Old OhmHour have changed?

• nlaceynlacey Posts: 25Member

I have the same issue, My last ohm hour is calculated using the wrong hour. I haven't checked old OhmHour's to see if they were recalculated.

• esochanesochan Northern CAPosts: 8Member

@UkiwiS said:
    @samklee >

@esochan said:

So the numbers for an Old OhmHour have changed?

That is correct.

• esochanesochan Northern CAPosts: 8Member

It looks like all of my Ohmhour participations are off by an hour as well.