Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How long has your DATA been Delayed from SCE (or your provider) if it's delayed?

Just trying to get an idea of how long this might last for my brother and many others are affected...I can only imagine the headache it is causing OhmConnect as they rely on accurate data to award points and drawing qualifications...I know it is not OC fault that SCE is choosing to report estimated usage when the accurate usage is delayed...My brothers' SCE account has been showing delayed usage reports since July 3rd...It took me forever to figure it out because they recently updated their website so everything looked different already...so realizing the hourly usage was actually being shown in LIGHT green instead of Dark green was not obvious at 1st..And if your issue has been resolved...did it reloves it's self on its own? Did calling help resolve? or any other info you think might help my frustration...Also, I know we are not alone as I've seen various issues discussed in Facebook Groups about SCE not sending correct usage bills...But this is the only forum which OhmConnect users really discuss things so I thought I'd finally ask...

Best Answer

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,600Member, Moderator
    edited July 23

Hello @Kimberly McDermott

It's not just SCE users....for the first time in a LONG time, SDG&E users also appear to be impacted by this. My data is there and available to download so there should be no issue with OC getting it. There is nothing missing. Last event for me was 7/15 and it hasn't scored yet....it's usual to wait a day or 2 for us so something is up.

The troubling thing to me is that my normal avenues for getting this resolved are remaining tight lipped...they have basically gone dark and are not responding to emails. If I had to guess, I'd say something is broken and it's "all hands on deck" trying to fix it....

• Kimberly McDermottKimberly McDermott Posts: 82Member

@UkiwiS said:
    Hello @Kimberly McDermott

It's not just SCE users....for the first time in a LONG time, SDG&E users also appear to be impacted by this. My data is there and available to download so there should be no issue with OC getting it. There is nothing missing. Last event for me was 7/15 and it hasn't scored yet....it's usual to wait a day or 2 for us so something is up.

The troubling thing to me is that my normal avenues for getting this resolved are remaining tight lipped...they have basically gone dark and are not responding to emails. If I had to guess, I'd say something is broken and it's "all hands on deck" trying to fix it....

Clarification? is your usage correct from sdge when they send it to ohm? or are you just showing a TBD with OC

sce is being kind enough to report usage of well over a kwh to OC for my brother when he's not actually using any

FYI my question is regarding the SCE glitch...not delayed posting by OC...but I hate that you and other users are having issue with that...I noticed from the comments on the live sunday that is happening

@UkiwiS I hope it shakes out...I finally got my 1st and only TBD that turned into Known SCE issue April 29th...it's probably only a $1 or $2 ohm...so not that big of a deal...I did take all the necessary steps but sce is kind of snotty..so I just passed on info to my OC contact...but this delay for my brother is causing all sorts of frustration as I of coursed bugged OC thinking it was like last summer just to figure out SCE is just sending estimates to OC (like any old amount they want) so not that a TBD is any better or worse than inaccurate data...at least I know Ohm Connect is not at fault for issues with my brothers account...Hoping someone ways a magic wand for all of us...ps home all is well with you

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,600Member, Moderator

FYI, heard from Sam

".....there is an issue with data that day (and for PGE the following days after). Engineering is working with SDGE to get that data fixed. It will automatically post to your account as it comes in, since our nightly recalculation job will pick it up"

• ualsdguyualsdguy Posts: 5Member

My data for MEGAOHM on 7/15 is not recorded either. I've tried several emails and chats but like the user above, no one ever answers. What I find shocking is that they would have the MEGA drawing for the Iwatch when they know not all eligible users data was in. Once they fix this they should do another drawing for all of us who were left out.

• jserramcjserramc Posts: 326Member

you will just be put into the next drawing, whatever it is. Nice if you can be considered into a pool of many rather than a single winner but it does not seem to matter how many people want to win a given prize.

Can someone delete this entire post for...me...I was just trying to find out who was getting billed correctly from their power provider... (fyi that is called delayed data for sce customers) I'm sorry others are having issues with TBD but that was not my question..so I'd rather just have this deleted or closed
This discussion has been closed.