Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

OhmConnect not paying out

I cashed out my oc account after 2 years of saving points (over 98,000 points) a month ago. The points immediately left my account, but the payment never made it to my PayPal account. I filled out the W-9 and have contacted “support” several times with no response. Beware when cashing out.

Comments

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,606Member, Moderator

@The Zode said:
    I cashed out my oc account after 2 years of saving points (over 98,000 points) a month ago. The points immediately left my account, but the payment never made it to my PayPal account. I filled out the W-9 and have contacted “support” several times with no response. Beware when cashing out.

What date did you do this? It shouldn't take that long. They do take longer for large amounts as there's manual steps involved.

@samklee should be able to help you out.

• SD ChipSD Chip Posts: 146Member

Tried to cash out today via paypal. Got a message saying that it is temporarily unavailable.
    I will try again tomorrow....

• carla Villegascarla Villegas California Posts: 6Member
    I tried to cash out too for two weeks now and nothing , I’ve been saving all year for this and nothing!!!
  • carla Villegascarla Villegas California Posts: 6Member
    I’m starting to think they have run out of their $$$ and don’t have what they have promised!!!
  • elkawayanaelkawayana Posts: 1Member
    What's going on with paying people for their referral bonuses I've had a referral get 5 positive hrs and I haven't got paid for it my coworker had a referral sign up and she got paid the next day for hers just recently July 7th they both have Smart devices connected they both have numbers on their account we're both sitting there with each other trying to figure out what's wrong and kix said my referral needs to get more hours and that's not fair at all because if people get referral bonuses for no ohm hours a why can't we get referral bonuses for the referrals who are actually getting them.
  • Pamela ParnellPamela Parnell Posts: 1Member
    Really wish they would let us cash out already with pay pal. I have been saving it for an activity with my kids this week.