Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How do I add another phone number?

I thought the Connect page was the place to go if I wanted to add a number. However, it is not allowing me to do so. I would like to add my roommate's number so she can get the messages in case there is no advance notice and she's home while I'm not.

Comments

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,607Member, Moderator
    So what does "not allowing me to do so" mean exactly?

Are you doing it via the App or a web browser? (Don't try and find the app if you don't have it already as it's no longer available).

Are you getting an error message?

Does it show a message about receiving a text message or not get that far?

Have you tried a different browser?

Who's the service provider for the cell number you're trying to add? Sprint? AT&T, Verizon? Etc etc.
  • ClaudiaClaudia San FranciscoPosts: 95Administrator

on the connect page, did you click on the + sign on the lower right? there you can add an additional phone number.

• @Claudia I added my roommates number and it is listed on my settings page, and yet he is not getting the text notifications of upcoming ohm hours (but I do) - do you know how to resolve this or does only the primary number get the texts?

• ClaudiaClaudia San FranciscoPosts: 95Administrator

it should be sending all texts to all numbers on your account, we'll take a look at your account to make sure it was set up right and then dig into why it isn't sending.