Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Halloween rebate missing - Is there a bug??

mbaril01mbaril01 Member Posts: 1
edited November 2017 in Troubleshooting

Hi
I did contacted Ohm support but I dont get any answer how to fix this.
When I go to connect and try to connect new smart plug, they ask me to enter Kasa username and password. I do it and I can confirm it's the good password but than after it only bring me back to the same page without letting me add a new smart plug. What can I do ??

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625

@[email protected]

What browser are you using? Have you tried another one?

• GregoryGregory Member Posts: 28
    Also having a problem connecting so can't get my Halloween promotion rebate. After I type in my kasa login I get a page saying Mr ohm messed up but be nice on him because he's new, and contact support. I did that and Scott saw the devices I connected months ago and assumed my issue was resolved. It is not resolved.
    Tried multiple browsers and on phone.

@Gregory said:
    Also having a problem connecting so can't get my Halloween promotion rebate. After I type in my kasa login I get a page saying Mr ohm messed up but be nice on him because he's new, and contact support. I did that and Scott saw the devices I connected months ago and assumed my issue was resolved. It is not resolved.

I received a free device as part of this promotion and I too have had issues. I had no problem connecting it to Kasa and it is showing up as a connected device on my OC dashboard but I've not received the second half of the rebate. I send an email to [email protected] and you should too. @Kate from OhmConnect can you please look into this?

• WaterGuyWaterGuy Member, Moderator Posts: 414

@UkiwiS said:

@Gregory said:

I received a free device as part of this promotion and I too have had issues. I had no problem connecting it to Kasa and it is showing up as a connected device on my OC dashboard but I've not received the second half of the rebate. I send an email to [email protected] and you should too. @Kate from OhmConnect can you please look into this?

Same issue here with a smart plug...

Hello. Today was the first day I was able to connect it properly so I did that. I am missing the Halloween rebate. Thanks @Kate from OhmConnect for looking into my rebate!

• BstringBstring North SD County CoastalMember Posts: 84
    edited November 2017

I also just received my TP Link and connected to my OC account. Not sure how the points get added or if I need to request them.

Looks like I may have gotten points now as a LABOR DAY rebate. :)

I got an email yesterday saying the points were added, but I'm not seeing any. Not sure if my email response got through the customer service system.

@Bstring said:
    I got an email yesterday saying the points were added, but I'm not seeing any. Not sure if my email response got through the customer service system.

It would be nice to have an update to this.

I believe that @[email protected] is looking into it.

I was just awarded my rebate points, and I also received an email from @[email protected] saying that I was awarded the points on 11/02. Sounds like there's some ongoing confusion, but I'm happy to report the issue was resolved for my account.

edited November 2017

It looks like you were actually awarded the points on 11/14 not 11/2, unless there's an entry for 11/2?

I'm still waiting....

Still no points here. @[email protected] were you able to look into it?

edited November 2017

Finally...I now have my "referall" rebate. It was credited yesterday. Now all I need is my referral rebate :)

@UkiwiS said:

It looks like you were actually awarded the points on 11/14 not 11/2, unless there's an entry for 11/2?

I'm still waiting....

That's right--that was the "ongoing confusion" I referred to. ;)

I've got faith that my points will arrive. Ohm Connect always comes through!

• @Gregory said:
    Hello. Today was the first day I was able to connect it properly so I did that. I am missing the Halloween rebate. Thanks @Kate from OhmConnect for looking into my rebate!

happy to look into this but would prefer that you write in to [email protected] for me to help you.

• @Bstring said:
    I've got faith that my points will arrive. Ohm Connect always comes through!

Thanks for your comments!!

• Hi all:
    We DID have a bug initially but this has been resolved. If this is still not working for you, please let me know!

• @Kate from OhmConnect I connected my mini plug today and no rebate points posted...I'll wait to see if they show up tomorrow if not I'll email in
  • @Kimberly McDermott can you remind me which offer you got?

• sorry @Kate from OhmConnect it finally showed up I just got busy and forgot to update this...thanks for checking in with me