Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Have you won anything from the spin to win game?

IanEIanE Posts: 86Member
edited November 2017 in Understanding Your Results

has anyone won?... anyone?

Have you won anything from the spin to win game? 115 votes

nope nothing
70%
The Little Ohmer TwinsDean1Steve EVicki TMr BatmanKellie LopezWarsongCarnelianDavid LoiSaveTheWorldDezLunaSylvester dockidnyjulezw1yIanEaren11subliminLatha BaskarMzbeautifulRyan Smith1 81 votes
yes i won something (comment below)
20%
nmonacelwjr17ymaneococogsteven@ohmconnectgreygollumbenedictAustin Simonsonmharrison.williamgrantmagnuson-comthetellesfrosenthalsherylsahota700-gmailDustin Ward1joeanngalvgreg-roe909-gmailCarol PorterspalmarojasRetroLover27jorge-anthony-comsunshyn717 23 votes
i'm still saving my tokens for a streak shield (only 9000 more to go...)
9%
Steve ReedSD ChipnoosaaolSrelazXdatineliaiaf002budavidbagmdunadanrejeana0daniel-r-richmonddglessner-rn 11 votes

Comments

• WaterGuyWaterGuy Posts: 414Member, Moderator

I believe @Summer won the 15%-off prize, if I recall correctly.

• Summer1Summer1 Posts: 117Member
    Yes but wasted a whole lot of tokes
  • Rhiana JonesRhiana Jones Posts: 2Member
    nope nothing

Yeah, I'm pretty sure no one wins anything in the spin game.

@mharrison.william said:
    I’m new here and not really sure what I’m doing, so I just kept using my tokens to spin in the game. I just won a thermostat! I had to pay $9.99 for shipping, but still exciting!

Way to go! That's awesome!

• IanEIanE Posts: 86Member
    nope nothing

nice :) glad to see someone won something...

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

Woohoo!

• I won a free thermostat last night but when it gave me the option to choose one, it won't let me click on any of the three offered. Waiting to hear back.

@unicorndi-yahoo said:
    I won a free thermostat last night but when it gave me the option to choose one, it won't let me click on any of the three offered. Waiting to hear back.

Did you contact support directly? I'd suggest shooting an email to [email protected]

• I did and they fixed the problem. Thermostat is on its way.

@unicorndi-yahoo said:
    I did and they fixed the problem. Thermostat is on its way.

Thanks so much for bearing with us.

• yes i won something (comment below)

i won a thermostat... TWICE. don't know how that happened. got the first one and have it installed, i kept playing and won it again. but it wont let me buy another one. also won the 15% off code.

@sahota700-gmail are you having trouble getting your second code to work? OR do you need a second code for your win?

• neococogneococog Posts: 3Member

I won a thermostat, they shipped it yesterday.

• Dustin Ward1Dustin Ward1 Posts: 1Member
    edited December 2017
    Yes I won a $200 smart thermostat that just arrived today. It’s pretty darn cool!
    nope nothing

anyone know if the 15 % off code stacks with a GC?

@IanE said:

Unfortunately you cannot combine.

@Dustin Ward1 said:
    Yes I won a $200 smart thermostat that just arrived today. It’s pretty darn cool!

so glad you're pleased by this!

nope nothing

@Kate from OhmConnect said:

@IanE said:

Unfortunately you cannot combine.

bummer...
    is there any way you can make the ohm store prices more in line with amazon?
    otherwise i don't think i would ever use the 15% off

• The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,012Moderator
    nope nothing

If OC wants to encourage its user to buy more Smart Devices and connect them, then I completely agree that they need to make their prices more in line Amazon, but I doubt they can compete with the volume discounts that Amazon gets (or however it works to get sellers to sell their products for less on Amazon).

• greygollumgreygollum Posts: 6Member
    I've won 3 15% off coupons. Wasted a lot of tokens to get it. Would have been more worth while to save up for a steak shield.
  • yes i won something (comment below)
    I've won 3 thermostats and 2 %15 off. Although the thermostats are just piling up since I can only redeem the same thermostat...i want to tri the other's but can't. They need to fix this. Either change the prize or let them order other devices or another item. I haven't used the %15 off on anything yet.
    edited January 2018

Hi All: we're working on fixing the probabilities for winning different items. That's upcoming.

nope nothing

good to hear kate :) i think i have 4 15 % off coupons that i can't use ..

• rctwist6rctwist6 Posts: 1Member
    nope nothing
    I kept getting redo spin and it kept charging me tokens anyone else get free redo and still takes your tokens
  • Shawna KinseyShawna Kinsey Posts: 4Member
    Yeah I have won a few 15% off coupons but that's no good for me I can't use them . I agree with one of the previous comments, I think it'd have been better to save up for an overage streak . It does seem as though the code for )15 off and the thermostat is all you can win :( id really like the cash prize :)
  • SushidoSushido Posts: 5Member
    > @WaterGuy said:
    > I believe @Summer won the 15%-off prize, if I recall correctly.

Actually yea those everyone wins within 10 or 20 spins. I used the 15% for the nest white e since they giving 50 extra bucks to buy here and link on top of sce rebate
  • SushidoSushido Posts: 5Member
    > @WCsaver said:
    > Totally rigged, there’s no random answer generator. I’ve spun close to 30 times and the pattern is obvious. Two of three tokens in each category are chosen again and again. I’m sure once I participate in enough hours I will “luckily” earn that elusive third token in a category. Which will probably equate to 5% of what I have actually earned this company for living in the dark two hours a week. It’s better to not have the prize spin than have a cheap rigged prize spin.

Lol i just spent 6k in tokens. Only won 15% off. I still have 10k but ima save it for when i only have .16 kwh forecast in the winter